skip to main | skip to sidebar

TBD

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Love The Onion


Police Still Searching For Missing Productive, Obedient Woman
Posted by Rachel at 9:50 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Rachel
Hi, my name is Rachel Anne Harris. I am a phd student in Economics at the University of Arizona in Tucson, but I am originally from Sammamish, Washington.
View my complete profile

Pandora Station List

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2009 (54)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • Power of the Wolf
      • Phone Pics
      • I Love The Onion
      • I am SO handy!
      • I Made Bread!
      • I found a great new econ blog today, that actually...
      • Craigslist as Therapy
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (2)

My Blog List

  • xkcd.com
    Fault Taunting - [image: One of the first things they teach you is to NEVER play with the geology toy over a mantle hotspot.]
    6 days ago
  • Onion News Network (Video)
    [video] The Onion Reviews 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' - The Onion's movie critic Peter K. Rosenthal reviews 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' in this week's Film Standard.
    11 years ago
  • Samanario
    San Miguel de Allende -
    17 years ago
  • Bellingham Herald / Blogs / Style and Error
    -
  • Freakonomics
    -

Free Counter and Web Stats

Free counter and web stats